|Logo from the Internet|
The questions are:
1. What is your favourite food?
2. What are your favourite drinks?
3. Places you've been?
4. Names that you're known by?
- Sashimi. I like vinegar flavor of the sushi rice but the raw fish is the real star.
- Prime rib. If I was to have beef, this would be my choice.
- Roasted vegetables on the grill. Corn, squash, asparagus, green beans, cauliflower, broccoli, etc.
Would it be against the rules to just say ethnic food? Mexican, Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Korean, Vietnamese, Greek, German, Ethiopian, etc. Just about anything. Even American regional food qualifies.Bridget thought that this was cheating. So, shellfish. Lobster, scallops, crab, etc.
- Diet Coke.
- Americano. Since I retired, my commute has been riding to College Coffeehouse on the corner of College Road and University Ave to meet with friends and have an americano. I still get a 10% discount with my UAF id. Basically an improvement over brewed coffee which is also good.
- Hot chai tea with a little honey
- I used to really like grapefruit juice but it is not allowed by one of my medications.
- RichardM. The unimaginative name that I've used as a blog nickname.
- RichardAK. The equally unimaginative name that I use on quite a few forums when RichardM is already taken.
- @rmachida. Another unimaginative identity used on Twitter. I think I've had it since the first few months of their existence.
- fxram. The legacy identity used by the university. "f" for Fairbanks campus. "x" for technical staff. I still use this identity all over the place.
David Masse: Retired, needs something to do
ToadMama: Created the last challenge
Steve Williams: Needs to practice being retired
Coop a.k.a. Coopdway: It should be snowing soon