Today was a long day. Medford to Portland then back to Corvallis. This was in the borrowed Honda minivan. (Thank you Carole & Peter!). We left around 10am and I was back at my mom's home by 7:30pm. Now it's time to get everything sorted and packed up. I didn't take a single photo today while on the road (I think that this is a first for me).
After dinner, I started to go through my mental checklist to get ready to go.
- The Spot tracker has fresh lithium batteries
- The GPS has a fresh set of alkaline batteries
- All chargeable batteries are charged (computer, iPad, jumper battery, Li-ion electronics battery, camera, GoPro what am I missing?)
- I ran a USB power cable to the monopod for the GoPro. I'll use that on the return trip. I prefer it's higher location
- Engine, transmission and final drive oil checked
- Tire pressures checked
- Laundry done
- Made sure that I knew where my paperwork was located
- Refreshed food supplies
- Refilled med containers
- Water bottles in the freezer for the ice chest
I think I'm finally ready to head out tomorrow morning.
And thank you Brad & Brandy for all your help and company (not to mention the fantastic trail mix!)